Friday, June 18, 2010

Sunny Days




We are so happy to play in our backyard this time of year. Everything is so pretty! And this year, thanks to the guidance of my sister Kathy and my friend Amy, I have my first garden ever. I planted lettuce, carrots, radishes and black beans. The only thing that grew were the radishes and black beans, thanks to our cat, Pepper, who turned one row of the garden into a litter box.

Duke still loves when we all come out and swim. Although he doesn't get up quite as quickly to greet us, he still barks when pool play gets too rambunctious. Other than that, he pretty much sleeps and eats. He'll be 14 on July 11th. He has sure put up with alot with this family. We love him!

1 comment:

  1. Duke's gray beard is so precious! The garden looks fabulous! I've planted cilantro, strawberries, and red bell peppers this year. Mine aren't quite as big and healthy as yours though. YUM!

    ReplyDelete